Understand the big picture by looking at the small details
Planning for equipment purchases and upgrades requires understanding and prioritising needs. The Hillrom Equipment Audit Service provides a comprehensive review of the condition of frames, lifts and surfaces in a hospital, allowing facilities planners to understand their current status and plan for future needs. The Audit also provides compliance support.
At a glance
- Pre-audit consultation visit to agree on objectives and methodology
- Overview of what equipment exists within your facility by location, type, brand and model
- Highlight the service status of the equipment audited, i.e. within service schedule, electrical safety status etc.
- Complete analyses of each function to determine if it is within an acceptable condition
- A management report including conclusion and recommendations
Contact us at 01530 411000 or email email@example.com