A manageable investment for a better outcome
Hill-Rom offers a wide range of rental equipment and services, helping you to achieve excellent clinical outcomes without the need for investment in capital equipment.
Whether you require a short-term rental for a single patient or a long-term partnership with an experienced clinical solutions provider, Hill-Rom has the products, clinical support, and logistics services required to provide a customised solution.
Benefits of Renting
- Access to the latest technology at a fraction of the cost of purchasing
- Manage sudden increases in demand quickly without increasing capital expenditure
- Reduce on-site storage and equipment servicing costs
- Ensure patient needs can be met quickly and easily
What Sets Hill-Rom Rental Services Apart
- Maximum flexibility - choose the service level that best suits your requirements
- Guaranteed response times
- Access to clinical and technical support services 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- Measurement of key performance metrics - from usage and invoicing data to detailed analysis of outcomes
- Online equipment ordering and status tracking with Hill-Rom OnDemand
- Unparalleled clinical support - access to clinical training, online education and the IPUP International Pressure Ulcer Prevalence programme
- Immediate access to new product innovations across a range of therapies